7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is doing MBA in biotechnology a good decision?

Is doing MBA in Biotechnology worth? I am a biotech graduate and want to do MBA. Which MBA field is better considering? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  6. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  7. Is doing MBA in biotechnology a good decision?
  8. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  10. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  11. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  12. Which is good between MBA Biotechnology and M.Tech Biotechnology after B.E in Biotechnology
  13. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility of pursuing MBA in Biotechnology and colleges offering MBA Biotechnology in India with their fees? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  16. Is it a good decision to opt M.Sc Food Nutrition and Technology after B.Sc Biotechnology? Syllabus and subjects of the course?
  17. Is it a wise decision to go for MBA after completing BCA?
  18. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
8th July 2017, 10:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing MBA in biotechnology a good decision?

M.B.A. Biotechnology or Master of Business Administration in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Management course. The duration of this course is two years.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Candidate should have passed graduation in Medicine and Engineering from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in graduation for Master of Business Administration in Biotechnology course is 55%.

3. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of CAT, MAT entrance examination.

After completion of this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Pharmaceutical Companies

2. Chemical Industry

3. Agriculture and Allied Industries

4. Research Laboratories
10th July 2017, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing MBA in biotechnology a good decision?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is doing MBA in Biotechnology worth? I am a biotech graduate and want to do MBA. Which MBA field is better considering? Please let me know.
Yes, you can do MBA in Biotechnology because you have completed graduation degree in Biotechnology.

Your graduation degree marks must be above 50% and you should qualify in CAT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?