19th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?

I passed b.com in 1998 now I want to do llb from open university ,what is the procedure for admission, up to what age I can do llb and llb course is of how much time ???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  5. Procedure to apply for LLB after doing graduation in open university? Eligibility criteria for it?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  7. How to do LLB after getting admission in LLB degree
  8. What is the fee for B.A LLB course? Procedure for it and which are the universities in which I can get admission for B.A LLB
  9. How to give CLAT exam while doing B.Com
  10. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  11. Can I do LLB from any correspondence or open university while working in government sector?
  12. Can I pursue distance PG in Sociology?
  13. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  14. How to proceed for distance education in PG in History?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 3 years LLB course in any where in India after passing B.A English through open university of Tamilnadu
  16. How to get admission for LLB in NULAS, Kochi? Required procedure for this? Procedure to attend CLAT Exam?
  17. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course?
4th May 2014, 07:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?

Yes you can apply for the LLB through distance education and it is a good course if you have interest in this course after that you should go for it. LLB is a good course and it has good scope also. As you wanted to do through distance education then of course you can take admission for this course.

There are many universities in India which provide distance education courses and you may take admission in any of the university and it is best if you will get good university for the LLB.

But i think there is no profit to do this course. You can do M.com or MBA this will give you benefit. As you are commerce student and this is best for your career to do MBA in finance or HR both are good courses and have good scopes. So, i think you should go for MBA instead LLB.

After MBA you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field and there you will get good salary package also.

And if you want to do LLB then after graduation this is 3 years course. And there are many universities which provides you this course. So, you can apply for this course.

Now decision will be yours i am giving you just suggestion final decision will be yours.
29th March 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?

Can one practice in any judicial court in India as a lawyer after completion of LLB correspondence course?
Kindly give details in this regard.
Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?