18th January 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of pursuing MBA in Biotechnology and colleges offering MBA Biotechnology in India with their fees?

Can I do MBA in Biotechnology after passing graduation degree of B.Sc in Mathematics? Which colleges in India offer MBA with specialization in Biotechnology? Please, list name of all such colleges with their fee details and admission requirement.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  2. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  3. Colleges offering MBA in Biotechnology or MBA with science related streams?
  4. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  5. Eligibility criteria for MBA Biotechnology course? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  8. How can I take admission in Biotech if I am a student of BSc?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  10. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  11. Details about the course of MBA in Bioteechnology? Am I Eligible for it?
  12. ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
  17. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  18. Details about availabilities of MBA courses in biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?