23rd January 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CMAT for 3 years Engineering Diploma holder completed on 12th basis?

Sir, I have done three years Diploma in Engineering course after my 12th. I want to appear in CMAT for MBA course. Kindly let me know that I am eligible or not for appearing in CMAT? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

29th January 2019, 08:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CMAT for 3 years Engineering Diploma holder completed on 12th basis?

No, you are not eligible to appear in CMAT examination after completion of your three years Diploma in Engineering course. To be eligible to appear in CMAT examination, you should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor’s degree, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for CMAT examination.
29th January 2019, 03:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CMAT for 3 years Engineering Diploma holder completed on 12th basis?

Being a 3 years Engineering Diploma holder, you are not eligible to appear in CMAT. Minimum educational qualification required to appear in CMAT is pass in Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum duration of 3 years in any discipline from any recognized Institute/university. Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category candidates) in the qualifying Examination to be eligible to apply. Candidates should be minimum 21 years of age and thete is no upper age limit to apply.
29th January 2019, 09:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in CMAT for 3 year engineering diploma holder completed on 12th basis:-

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Final year students of bachelors program are also eligible to apply.

Candidate must obtain a bachelor's degree or minimum 3 year duration for any discipline.

There is no age bar to apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?