19th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?

Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Mining Engineering form recognized college? Can I get admission through Lateral Entry Scheme to study Mining Engineering. I have completed 12th with PCM and two years of Diploma Mining course. Can I get admission in AMIE for Mining Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study AMIE being a 2 years Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  2. Can I study AMIE course being a 2 years Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering on 12th basis?
  3. Am I eligible for AMIE after completing 3 years of diploma through lateral entry?
  4. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  5. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  7. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  8. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  9. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech if completed Engineering Diploma on 12th basis?
  10. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  11. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E. Mechanical in Assam Engineering College or in NIT having completed Diploma after 12th basis?
  12. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  13. Can I get lateral entry to study correspondence Journalism Degree course being a 3 years Polytechnic holder in Electronics & Communications?
  14. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  15. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
  17. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
22nd May 2016, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?

Yes, you can apply for registration as a diploma holder for AMIE without any doubt if you have completed diploma from a recognized institute. As a diploma holders you need to clear lesser subjects compared to class 12th candidates.
Hence, just apply as diploma holder there is no lateral entry like thing in AMIE.
22nd May 2016, 11:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?

Yes, you can very much get admission in AMIE to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completion of your Diploma course.

You will however have to appear for LEET entrance examination and once after scoring well in the examination you will be very much eligible to get a seat in AMIE to pursue the above mentioned course.
24th May 2016, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you can get Lateral Entry to study in AMIE to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma course, as you are definitely eligible for this.
You must have to qualify in the LEET examination in order to take direct admission in the second year of B.Tech.
5th January 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN MINING ENGINEERING FROM H.B.I.T.M (RANIGANJ).CAN I GET ADMISSION IN A.M.I.E IN LATERAL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?