12th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I study AMIE being a 2 years Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?

Hi,
Can I do AMIE after two years Diploma course completed in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
17th September 2015, 03:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study AMIE being a 2 years Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?

Yes, you can study AMIE being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering after completion of your 12th standard. To get admission in AMIE, you need to follow the below mentioned admission procedure :-

Admission Procedure :-
1. To get admission in AMIE, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. Anyone with AMIE/ MIE/ FIE grade will be considered as a 'Supporter' and if all the details are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?