10th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study AMIE course being a 2 years Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering on 12th basis?

Respected Sir,
Can I do AMIE after my 2 years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering which I have completed after my 12th? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  2. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  4. What can I do to study AMIE? I am doing diploma in electrical
  5. Is AMIE degree holder eligible for IES examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best course after diploma? Is AMIE the best option for me?
  7. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  8. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  10. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  11. What is AMIE? In AMIE how I get admission?
  12. Admission in AMIE of IEI?
  13. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  14. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  17. Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
14th September 2015, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study AMIE course being a 2 years Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering on 12th basis?

Yes, definitely you can study AMIE course being a 2 years Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in AMIE, you need to follow the below mentioned admission procedure :-

Admission Procedure :-
1. To get admission in AMIE, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. Anyone with AMIE/ MIE/ FIE grade will be considered as a 'Supporter' and if all the details are found correct, you can get admission in AMIE course.

Documents Required :-
You need to submit the following documents with the membership application form as mentioned below :-
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Final/ Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?