3rd November 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in MBA entrance exam for an Assistant Manager?

Hello
I am working with one of the PSUs as an
asst.Manager. Now i wish to appear for MBA.
Please let me know about eligibilility
for MBA entrance examination?????
Thank you!

10th November 2014, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MBA entrance exam for an Assistant Manager?

MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear for MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. The eligibility criteria required to appear for MBA entrance exams is mentioned below :-

1. Candidates must have completed Graduation or equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.

2. Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification can also apply for MBA entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?