28th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission in PGDM (HR) at S.P. Jain College is possible without CAT/CET?

I have completed my TY.Bcom exam in 2011.
i want to take admission for PGDM in HR in S.P.jain college(mumbai)
without giving CAT/CET.
Is it possible? as i m working al

5th March 2014, 07:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in PGDM (HR) at S.P. Jain College is possible without CAT/CET?

No,without CAT/CET examination you can not get admission in to S.P.Jain College for PGDM Post Graduate Diploma in Management.S.P.Jain Business is a Private Business school and located at Mumbai,Maharashtra.This S.P.Jain Institute of Management and Research is founded by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in 1981.It offers the Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) course also know as Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management(PGDBM).

S.P.Jain College offers this PGDM Course in various specializations,they are namely such as in Operations,Marketing,Finance,Information Management and more.This SP Jain college is one among the best top 10 business colleges in the country.So it considers the CAT,XAT as well as GMAT Scores.So with out which you can not get admission in to the PGDM Course.

For the first year the tuition fee about Rs.4,75,000 and for the second year Rs.4,75,000/-.For this to be eligible the minimum basic qualification is minimum of 3 years Bachelor degree from a recognized university in India or else abroad.It considers the score you obtain in the CAT,XAT or GMAT Examiantion.Basically the acdemic session starts in the month of JUNE.The examination systems for this course is of semester wise and is of 2 years duration total.Other than this course it also offers various courses such as PGPM,EPM,Advanced certificate program in servics,Family managed business,PGCDM,Post Graduate certificate in Advanced project management.
10th November 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in PGDM (HR) at S.P. Jain College is possible without CAT/CET?

HELLO RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I HAVE SCORED A 97.51 PERCENTILE IN SEPT. 2014 MAT EXAM PLEASE NAME THE BEST COLLEGES THAT I CAN GO FOR AND IF POSSIBLE PLEASE RANK THEM BY THE PACKAGES THEY OFFER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?