28th May 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria of Ph.D? I have done MBA and want to do Ph.D

sir,
I have done mba now i want to do phd.kindly tell me the admission criteria of phd .is it mandatory doing mphil or qualifing Net for taking admission in phd.
kindly give ur precious guidance
thank you
bhuvnesh

Related Questions:
26th August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria of Ph.D? I have done MBA and want to do Ph.D

Nmaste sir my name is Sumit kumar and i am pursuing master in marketing management from pune university .i want do Ph.d but i don't know condition of admission for Ph.d. please tell me sir
10th March 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria of Ph.D? I have done MBA and want to do Ph.D

please tell me the external courses after mba in hr
11th March 2013, 10:55 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The admission criteria of Ph.D are the candidates need to complete Master’s Degree from a recognized university in India.

The candidate has to give the examination of UGC NET in order to get the course.

If you have completed MBA then you can apply for the Ph.D course.

Thank you,

All the best.
17th October 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

after completing my mba in hr .can i do phd ?i ve completed my b.com in accounts hnors. with 74% .
3rd April 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the important steps to be taken after masters Degree to be eligible for govt job?
2nd May 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done my PGDM( Post graduation diploma in management) in bangalore. I heared that for doing Phd we need to do Masters compulsory. My course is equal to MBA. can u suggest me what is the procedure to apply for phd in INDIA and as well as as Abroad. Thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?