1st June 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?

I am a student of b.sc life sciences in university of Delhi. I want to know the eligibility criteria for masters in food and nutrition. Its colleges and scope in India only.? Can someone give me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  2. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  3. Which are the distant learning universities in India offering masters in Food and Nutrition? Is there any degree course in Diabetology?
  4. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  5. Colleges in UK or US offering masters in Aerospace along with the eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  7. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  9. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  10. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  12. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  13. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
  14. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  17. When are the diet forms coming into the market?
  18. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
5th June 2015, 12:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of b.sc life sciences in university of Delhi. I want to know the eligibility criteria for masters in food and nutrition. Its colleges and scope in India only.? Can someone give me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Food and Nutrition science after completing B.Sc Life Science. The candidates have to attain 45% in their Graduation in order to undertake final admission in the M.Sc Food and Nutrition Science. The candidates have to undertake the subjects like, Physics, Chemistry, Biology at Graduation level.

There is good scope available for M.Sc Food and Nutrition Science. One can make their career in the field such as, Food Service field, Health Care field, Research and Development field, etc. Those candidates who are interested in social welfare work, then you can join in NGO like Organization. After completing M.Sc Food and Nutrition science, the candidate may also have a chance to become a Home Science Teacher at High School level.

Colleges Offering M.Sc Food and Nutrition Science:

- Indira Gandhi National Open University
Premnagar, Ashok Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016 ‎

- VLCC Institute
3rd floor, Jai Ganesh Vision, Wing, Near Fame Multiplex,
Akurdi-Chinchwad, PCMC Pune, Maharashtra

- Shruti Ayurved
Room No 17, Blue Hill, N D A Pashan Road, Bavdhan, Bavdhan, Pashan Rd,
Sagar Co-Operative Housing Society, Bavdhan Budrukh, Pune,

- Impression Hair and Beauty Clinic
387; 1st Floor, Shriram Apartment, Sadashiv Peth,
Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?