2nd October 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Masters in Food & Nutrition at University of Liverpool, UK? When to apply for a study visa?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Food & Nutrition and now want to study Masters from University of Liverpool, UK. Please send me procedure to get admission? When to apply for study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  2. Procedure to take admission in University of Liverpool, London to do Ph.D in English? How can I get visa for it?
  3. Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?
  4. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  7. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  8. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?
  10. Procedure to apply for Visa of Canada?
  11. Procedure to study MSc(Food Nutrition) for BTech Food Engineering student?
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Nutrition & Food Science) for 12th PCM candidate?
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University? -- [New]
  14. List of universities to study Ph.D in food and nutrition
  15. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds, UK for B.Sc(Nutrition) final year student?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?