30th January 2015, 11:44 PM
izendore

Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?

Hello everyone...
I want to know what is the detailed eligibility criteria for doing MSc. in computer science from colleges like St. joseph college , bangalore, or christ college, bangalore....what is the eligibility criteria.... and if it is solely dependent on merit then what is the cur off mark generally in the top colleges like this ?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility?
  2. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  3. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  4. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  6. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  8. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Winter training in reputed institutes at Bangalore for NIT student?
  12. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  13. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  16. Best reputed colleges in which I can pursue B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Ph.D course with stipend in reputed colleges in India?
31st January 2015, 04:03 PM
izendore

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?

Can anyone tell me the detailed admission procedure to get admitted to top universities in India for MSc. computer science or MCA.
31st January 2015, 08:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by izendore View Post
Hello everyone...
I want to know what is the detailed eligibility criteria for doing MSc. in computer science from colleges like St. joseph college , bangalore, or christ college, bangalore....what is the eligibility criteria.... and if it is solely dependent on merit then what is the cur off mark generally in the top colleges like this ?
Bachelor of Science B.Sc in Science stream with Computer Subject is the minimum educational qualification is required to apply for M.Sc in Computer Science. This degree must be earned from any recognized Institute or University which is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). Since, you are interested to do M.Sc Computer science through reputed college so you must score more than 50% marks in order to get admission through reputed college. Minimum marks in the entrance test are also a criterion for selection in most of the Institutes.
31st January 2015, 11:08 PM
smithapriya

M.SC computer science is a course which is of two years duration and it has normal career opportunities in the future.

The eligibility criteria for the Admission into the M.SC computer science course is that
you must have got at least 50% marks at graduation and 45% marks for Backward class i.e. SC/ST/DT/NTOBC category candidates.

MSc in Computer Science covers various areas which can be applied to various areas like technology, science, business and education. A person who has done MSC computer science will have opportunities in software development, testing and networking.

Companies such as Oracle, HP, Wipro, IBM, Compaq etc. are hiring people with MSC computer science qualification. A person who is very much interested in teaching computer science or doing research in the field of computer should definitely go for MSC computer science.
2nd February 2015, 07:33 PM
izendore

thanks for your reply .... but can you tell me about the procedure to get admission to top colleges...I mean what was the cut off of Christ Univerisity for example?
21st June 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone. I need to know the details on eligibility criteria for msc computer science in Bangalore university.
And is there any entrance exam for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?