23rd January 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for MSc life science and MSc environmental science at JNU, Delhi

Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.sc(at)hons 4 years programme. Kindly tell me, am I eligible for MSc life science and MSc environmental science courses in JNU and also tell me books for both courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  3. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  5. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  6. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  8. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  10. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  11. Books to be referred for JNU entrance exam for MSc Life Science?
  12. What is the syllabus for MSc Environmental Science from JNU
  13. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  15. MSc entrance syllabus and previous years question papers of life science in JNU?
  16. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  17. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  18. Syllabus and previous years question papers of MSc Life science of JNU
24th January 2018, 08:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MSc life science and MSc environmental science at JNU, Delhi

Eligibility Criteria Required for M.Sc in Life Sciences at JNU, Delhi:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue M.Sc in Life Sciences at JNU, Delhi.

<> Candidates must have completed B.Sc in Agriculture or Biology or Biotechnology from a recognized university. Or, B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology Engineering, Agriculture and Farm Engineering or B.Sc or B.Tech in Biological Science in Physical Sciences under 10+2+3 pattern of education

<> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

Eligibility Criteria Required for M.Sc in Environmental Science at JNU, Delhi:

<> Candidates must have completed MBBS or B.Sc or B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

<> Admission is generally done on the basis of the entrance test that is conducted by University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?