23rd January 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed physical sciences after B.Sc computers?

Hi I have done my B.Sc computers with maths, statistics, computers and intermediate with maths, physics and chemistry. Am I eligible for B.Ed physical sciences.

24th January 2018, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed physical sciences after B.Sc computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I have done my B.Sc computers with maths, statistics, computers and intermediate with maths, physics and chemistry. Am I eligible for B.Ed physical sciences.

Sorry, you are not eligible for B.Ed Physical Science after completion of BSc Computer Science. Candidates with BSc Physics or Electronics or Chemistry or Biochemistry with at least 50% marks are eligible for the B.Ed Physical Science. You can choose Computer Science in B.Ed after completion of BSc Computer Science. Duration of the course is two years. You have to appear and clear an entrance examination for the admission to the B.Ed course. The B.Ed course is useful for those who have a passion for teaching. The B.Ed course is available in various colleges in India.
24th January 2018, 09:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelor of Education) in physical science after completing B.SC in computers because to apply for B.ED physical science course minimum qualification required to apply is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • After having bachelors degree duration of B.ED physical science course is 2 years.
24th January 2018, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Ed in Physical Sciences after B.Sc in Computers:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Ed in Physical Sciences course after completion of B.Sc in Computers. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows.

>> You must have completed Graduation like B.Com or B.Sc or B.A from a recognized board/ university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for doing this B.Ed in Physical Sciences course.

>>There are several colleges that are offering this course and they are,
* University of Calicut

* Lady Shri Ram College for Women

* Jamia Millia Islamia University

* Banaras Hindu University

* Amity University

* Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

* University of Lucknow

* Lovely Professional University..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?