23rd February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Master of Social Work for LLB graduate? List of colleges in Sikkim?

Hello,
I want to do Master of Social Work at Sikkim. I have completed my LLB from CMR, Bangalore. Please let me know about the colleges at Sikkim and about my eligibility criteria for MSW course.

8th April 2016, 10:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Master of Social Work for LLB graduate? List of colleges in Sikkim?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Master of Social Work:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Master of Social Work being an LLB Graduate. The basic qualification required to be eligible for this course, "Bachelor of Social work". Or Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Social Science or Humanities or Commerce Background, Social Work, Psychology, Management backgrounds are highly preferred. As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no college which offers this Master of Social Work course in Sikkim. So for this, you are required to go out of your state in order to pursue this Master of Social Work (MSW) course.
30th October 2016, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do Master of Social Work for LLB graduate? List of colleges in Sikkim?

Whether bachelor of social work and LLb degree is one and the same
2nd September 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello,m I want to do MSW in Canada after my LLB. Please let me know the eligibility for MSW course in Canada after LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?