23rd August 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSW after graduation in B.A Economics(Honors)

can i do msw after graduation in b.a economics(honors) and which university is best for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate? -- [New]
  2. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  3. How to study MSW after B.A?
  4. How to take MSW after completing graduation? What is the possibility of the course?
  5. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  6. Can I pursue MSW while doing Graduation?
  7. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  8. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation
  10. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  11. Am I eligible for MSW course after graduating final year from Allahabad University? Is there any limitation that only Arts or Science students can apply for MSW?
  12. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  13. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Can we do MSW after graduation in B.A Economics(Honors)?
  15. How to do masters degree in social work after doing graduation with B.A pass course?
  16. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  17. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
14th August 2015, 04:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSW after graduation in B.A Economics(Honors)

No,you are not eligible to do MSW after graduation in B.A Economics(Honors) .

MSW stands for Master of Social Work.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for MSW are as under :-

-The educational qualification required to apply for Master of Social Work Degree Programs is Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognized Institute.

-The candidate who have passed their Bachelor's degree in Humanities / Social Science / Science / Commerce or Management subjects can also apply for this course.

-The candidate with a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields get preference with respect to others for getting admission in this course.

The selection procedure consists of

Written Test,

Group Discussion and

Interview.
15th August 2015, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do msw after graduation in b.a economics(honors) and which university is best for it.
You have completed B.A in Economics so you are not eligible MSW course.

Those candidates who have completed BSW course from a recognized university are eligible for MSW course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
15th August 2015, 10:41 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

No,you are not eligible to do MSW after graduation in B.A Economics(Honors) .

MSW stands for Master of Social Work.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for MSW are as under :-

-The educational qualification required to apply for Master of Social Work Degree Programs is Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognized Institute.

-The candidate who have passed their Bachelor's degree in Humanities / Social Science / Science / Commerce or Management subjects can also apply for this course.

-The candidate with a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields get preference with respect to others for getting admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?