21st June 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?

sir
I m currently doing my FYBsc with subjects
physics,maths and geology...
what is the criteria for me to take
up Msc in geophysics in IIT...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  2. In which field can I get a job after completing MSc in Applied Geophysics from IIT Bombay? How to apply for the jobs?
  3. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  4. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  5. Question papers of BHU MSc Geophysics?
  6. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  8. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics
  9. Which books should I refer to prepare for IIT JAM in Geophysics?
  10. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  11. Which course is better between Marine Geophysics and MSc Physics?
  12. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  13. Can I apply for M.Sc Applied Geophysics if completed B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects? -- [New]
  14. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  15. Any institutes in India which provides M.Tech degree in Petroleum Engineering without asking for a valid GATE score?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  17. Can I go for BCA after FYBSc? I wanted to go for BC
  18. Previous year Question Papers of BHU Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th December 2014, 01:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I m currently doing my FYBsc with subjects
physics,maths and geology...
what is the criteria for me to take
up Msc in geophysics in IIT...?
Eligibility Criteria:-

> The minimum eligibility to enter in M.Sc Geophysics is graduation certificate in science stream, minimum 55% in graduation from a recognized university.
-> Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for M.Sc Geophysics.
-> The applicant must have secured a fairly high percentage in aggregate to take admission.
-> The applicant might be required to appear for an entrance test which is conducted by IIT.

Official Website - https://www.iitm.ac.in
19th May 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?

I am diong bsc physics now.i want to take msc applied geophysics in iit bombay.to crack the jam which books should i prefer....especially entrance books?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?