23rd January 2013, 10:47 AM
saurav011
Junior Member+

What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?

Hello everyone. please suggest me, its urgent
One of my friend pursuing their BSC (Mathematics Hons.) & she wants to pursue their MSC from a IIT institutes. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSC course ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  2. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  3. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  4. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  6. How to do MSc and Ph.D in IIT Center after passing BSc Maths? What is the procedure?
  7. Can I do MSc Mathematics at IIT Delhi after B.Tech in CSE? What is the procedure for that?
  8. Procedure to apply for MSc electronics course? When to apply for the same?
  9. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for 3 months training in IIT Delhi
  11. Regarding Punjab PMT Test to be held in the future
  12. Procedure to apply for Tata Motors, Pune? I am a student of MSc computer science
  13. Procedure to apply for IIT via online?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  15. Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?
  16. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
10th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?

how can i apply for duel degree for IIT M.Sc PHD and in which collage
19th July 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

there is msc botany hons course in iit? How to apply?
1st December 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hi i m sumeet pursuing my electronics engineering at KJSCE ,can i apply for msc in mathematics in iit ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?