24th May 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Phil or Ph.D after completing 5 years of Integrated course in M.Sc from Anna University with 72% marks? Expected salary after that?

sir/mam i had completed my 5years intergreted course m.sc(software eng) under anna university with 72%. can i do m.phil(computer science) or ph.d?
if i do m.phil how much salary will i get ?

19th July 2015, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Phil or Ph.D after completing 5 years of Integrated course in M.Sc from Anna University with 72% marks? Expected salary after that?

Yes you are eligible for PH.D or M.Phil course if you have done your integrated masters from a recognized university. You have to appear for entrance exam and interview to get admission in a reputed institute.

Most of the reputed institute don't conduct entrance exam and they ask for NET/SET/JRF scores for shortlisting candidates for interview. Salary is according to the kind of company and post you get. Normally, if you get job in research and development then you have better salary.
22nd August 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Phil or Ph.D after completing 5 years of Integrated course in M.Sc from Anna University with 72% marks? Expected salary after that?

i completed my M.SC in software engg integrated course , i would like to do Ph.D. can you please suggest me , in which topic under Ph.D can i choose , bcoz i'm looking for the gov job ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?