4th August 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of JIPMER(MD)-PG entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for JIPMER-PG for doing MD course. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying? Also let me know that when the notification will release?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. When the notification of Kerala M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  4. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  5. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  8. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  9. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  11. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  13. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  14. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  16. What is the date of next TET examination of June?
  17. When will be the notification going to be released for CDAC entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
21st August 2015, 11:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of JIPMER(MD)-PG entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Registration for JIPMER (MD)-PG entrance exam is already over on 20nd April, 2015. Entrance exam is already held on 31st May, 2015.

Notification for JIPMER 2016 will be released in the month of March, 2016.

Eligibility for JIPMER :

Candidate must have passed MBBS from any recognised institute.
Candidate must have acquired 12 months experience in internship or practical training.
There is no age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?