30th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify TANCET-ME for OC candidate?

Sir
I have applied for TANCET for ME.
I belongs to OC category candidate.
I want to know the cutoff marks for
my category for TANCET-ME?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in TANCET to get admission in MBA course for MBC candidate? Tips for preparation?
  2. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  3. TANCET MCA 2015 offline registration and OC candidates cutoff marks?
  4. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  5. How many marks are required to qualify NDA exam?
  6. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  7. Cutoff marks for SC quota in TANCET exam for MCA?
  8. What is the cutoff required to get M.E seat in government college? I have scored 38 marks in TANCET
  9. Is there any Valid cutoff mark scheme in TANCET like in GATE?
  10. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study Mechanical Engineering for OBC student?
  12. Minimum marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET-JRF for SC student? Job opportunities for qualified candidate?
  13. What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?
  14. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  15. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. Minimum cutoff marks required to join M.E as MBC candidate?
  17. Minimum marks required to qualify for Airforce, Navy and Military Academy? Is there any individual cutoff marks for each subjects?
  18. Marks required to qualify UPSC prelims exam?
3rd April 2015, 06:17 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify TANCET-ME for OC candidate?

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission to M.B.A, M.C.A, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan. To apply for TANCET ME, you should have completed Engineering degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for reserved categories). Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

There is no minimum cut-off marks required to qualify TANCET-M.E. What you have secured in the examination. It is valid for TANCET Examination, but you won't get top college admission. If you want to get admission in top college and Anna University then you must have secure high marks in your entrance examination. But if you score 40+ marks in your examination then definitely you have chances to get admission in top college as well as Anna University.
15th June 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify TANCET-ME for OC candidate?

sir , I have got 46 marks in tancet mba exam.
I belong to OC Category.
Do I have any chance of getting seat in top level colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?