10th December 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Cambridge Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Cambridge Institute of Technology for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

12th December 2020, 04:10 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Cambridge Institute of Technology?

Eligibility : BE/BTech with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognised university (45% for SC/ST students belonging to Karnataka and Category 1).
12th December 2020, 05:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Cambridge Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to pursue MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Cambridge Institute of Technology:-

BE/B.Tech with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognised University (45% for SC/ST students belonging to Karnataka and category - 1).

The candidate must have to studied physics and mathematics is compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biology/Electronics as optional subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?