29th November 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue post graduation course if I become pregnant?

i am a married doctor.i am planning for postgraduation.i have finished my MBBS.CAN I DO POSGRADUATION in medical course in case i become pregnant at the time of joining for the course

30th July 2016, 08:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue post graduation course if I become pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a married doctor.i am planning for postgraduation.i have finished my MBBS.CAN I DO POSGRADUATION in medical course in case i become pregnant at the time of joining for the course
The eligibility criteria for Post Graduation is same for all candidates. However, being a Pregnant you can do Master degree course through distance or correspondence mode.
  • M.Sc in Biotechnology
  • M.Sc in Chemistry
  • M.Sc in Biology etc.
23rd August 2016, 10:30 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

No one can stop you from having post graduation if you are pregnant. If you feel alright and you can continue to go attend the college/university then there is no problem. But there will be some period of time when you won't be able to come to college, For that, you need to make up that gap as soon as possible. The corresponding college is not going to give you extra time to you for your pregnancy.
You can always look for maternity leave for some time if that is available there
23rd August 2016, 10:36 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

No one can stop you from having post graduation if you are pregnant. If you feel alright and you can continue to go attend the college/university then there is no problem. But there will be some period of time when you won't be able to come to college, For that, you need to make up that gap as soon as possible. The corresponding college is not going to give you extra time to you for your pregnancy.
You can always look for maternity leave for some time if that is available there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?