21st April 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(Political Science) in JNU New Delhi for a BCom graduate?

Respected Sir, I am a BCom graduate and scored 59% marks overall. I want to do MA in Political Science now from JNU New Delhi. I don't know whether I am eligible or not to study this MA course at this university as I am a BCom graduate. Please tell me about this asap.

25th April 2020, 10:15 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Political Science) in JNU New Delhi for a BCom graduate?

Admission Procedure for M.A Political Science in JNU

You can apply for MA course from JNU after the completion of B.Com with 50% of marks in Graduation. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for MA course in JNU. Selection of suitable candidates to the course is done on the basis of an entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?