28th January 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Anthropology) in JNU for BSc(Zoology) graduate of Delhi University?

Sir, I have studied BSc in Zoology from Delhi University. Now, I want to do MSc in Anthropology in JNU. Please tell me whether I am eligible to study MSc in this specialization in JNU or not? Please let me know as soon as possible.

6th February 2019, 02:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Anthropology) in JNU for BSc(Zoology) graduate of Delhi University?

M.Sc in Anthropology eligibility:

The minimum qualification required to pursue MSc in Anthropology is that the candidate must be graduate in Anthropology /sociology / histyory / Zoology from recognised University.

The mode of admission is mostly through an entrance examination.
6th February 2019, 09:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Anthropology) in JNU for BSc(Zoology) graduate of Delhi University?

Being a BSc(Zoology) graduate of Delhi University, you are definitely eligible to study MSc(Anthropology) in JNU. Candidates who have a B.Sc (Hons) degree in Anthropology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university are eligible to study MSc(Anthropology). Those candidates who have done B.Sc./B.A in Anthropology/Sociology/History/Zoology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university are also eligible for MSc(Anthropology) admission in any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?