27th January 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Business Management) for BBA(H) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am in my final year of BBA(H) course. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MCom with Business Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this MCom course.

4th February 2019, 03:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Business Management) for BBA(H) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am in my final year of BBA(H) course. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MCom with Business Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this MCom course.

Candidates must have passed the BCom examination (or equivalent) from a recognized university are eligible to study the MCom in Business Management course. Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study MCom in Business Management. Duration of the course is two years. Master of Commerce in Business Management is available in the following colleges:

K P B Hinduja College of Commerce - Official Website

Tolani College of Commerce - Official Website
4th February 2019, 04:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Business Management) for BBA(H) student?

The basic educational qualification required to pursue MCom(Business Management) is that candidates must have passed BCom course with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university. MCom(Business Management) is 2 years duration of post graduation course. Hence being a BBA(H) student, you can not study MCom(Business Management).
Institutions offering MCom(Business Management) course:

Bhavan’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra

St. Xavier’ College of Arts and Science, North Goa

Shri Ram College of Commerce - (SRCC), New Delhi

Loyola College, Chennai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Madras Christian College - [MCC],
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?