22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for BBA(Logistics Management) student?

Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying BBA(Logistics Management) course. I want to study my MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  3. Requirements to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Com(Bank Management) for Accountancy Honours student?
  7. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
  8. What options are best for me after CA between MBA and M.Com?
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  10. Which college is best for MBA?
  11. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  12. Can I study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management being a BCom student?
  13. Which colleges of MBA can I get after pursuing B.Tech with 68% marks
  14. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  15. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course
  17. Best colleges for MBA? I have completed BBA and I have scored 8441 in UPTU UPSEE
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
28th July 2018, 10:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for BBA(Logistics Management) student?

After completing BBA(Logistics Management)*course, you may certainly eligible to pursue MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha. But for secure admission you must have to fullfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.

=>You must a bachelor’s degree with at least Upper Second Class honours in any*discipline or relevant equivalent or an equivalent with related work experience in the sector.
=>You must have a score card of English language test like, IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?