14th April 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for BSc(Aviation) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc(Aviation). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MBA Degree or not?

25th April 2019, 04:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for BSc(Aviation) student?

=> M.Sc. Agronomy or Master of Science in Agronomy is a postgraduate Agriculture course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Ag.) or an equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course for the admission of Master of Science in Agronomy is 50%.

=> As per the given above eligibility, you can check whether you are eligible or not to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for BSc(Aviation) student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?