12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission?

I have scored 76% in BA English and now planing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi. What is the eligibility criteria for it? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?
  2. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  3. Where can I apply for Linguistic Courses in India?
  4. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  6. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Transmission and Distribution course from NPTI, Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Where to apply for Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  8. What is the eligibility for M.A Linguistics after BDS?
  9. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  11. Details to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management course at University of Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  14. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Economics? Eligibility criteria and seat available for it?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  16. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs?
14th January 2018, 09:22 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission?

Eligibility Criteria for Post graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in linguistics is graduation from government recognized institute.
  • Duration of post graduate diploma in linguistics is 2 years.
  • To get admission in university of Delhi for PG diploma course you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted for admission of eligible candidates. Here below are details regarding important dates for university of Delhi entrance exam for PG diploma course in linguistics:-
Important Dates for University of Delhi Entrance Exam for PG Diploma course in Linguistics:-
  • Last date of online registration:- 4th week of may 2018.
  • Exam date :- 3rd or 4th week of june 2018.
  • Result announcement date:- 1st week of july 2018.
For more details and apply online please visit www.du.ac.in.
14th January 2018, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics course is,

<> Bachelor's Degree in the same stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or more than that.

<> Besides this, you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by University of Delhi.

<> Once you qualify in the entrance examination, then you will be called for pursuing this course Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics on the basis of the merit score secured.

<> You are required to apply online for doing this course "Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics" course from it's official website. When you apply for examination, you will be called to appear in examination in the concerned dates and there by you need to follow the consecutive steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?