13th September 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Master's in Anthropology after Geography Honours?

I am studiyng Geography honours and i have anthropology as one of my pass subject. So can i do Masters in Anthropology rather than in geography?

13th September 2015, 06:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Master's in Anthropology after Geography Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studiyng Geography honours and i have anthropology as one of my pass subject. So can i do Masters in Anthropology rather than in geography?
No, it is not possible to do masters degree in Anthropology after completion of your B.A in Geography.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Anthropology from a recognized university are eligible to do masters degree in Anthropology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th September 2015, 11:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Master's of anthropology course is a post graduate course which is 2 years of duration.

Yes, one can pursue master's course in anthropology course after geography honors in graduation.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying Master's course in anthropology course is that the candidate must have passed graduation in any of the stream with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

Some of the reputed institutions offer anthropology as one of the main subject in graduation course.
5th February 2020, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about those colleges in India that give the opportunity to select anthropology for graduation as main subject,after 12th
23rd September 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do master's in anthropology after geography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?