23rd February 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG in Surgery for a candidate after completion of Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

Sir,
I am doing Bachelor of Veterinary Science. And after this I want to know that can I do PG in Surgery? Kindly tell me about my eligibility. Waiting for your reply.

29th April 2023, 10:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG in Surgery for a candidate after completion of Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

Eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Surgery course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Surgery Course is given below:

Name of the Course - PG in Surgery

@ Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline or its equivalent educational qualification from a recognized university or institute.

@ The minimum percentage required in the qualifying examination is 50% Mark's.

@ Besides meeting the above mentioned criteria, you are required to qualify the entrance Examination conducted by the concerned college or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?