17th October 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

List courses in Medical/Culinary field after 12th?

Hey guys, this is Gautam. I have completed my ISC board studies, securing over 50% in PCB, overall close to 71%. So please list me courses in medical/culinary field?

Any help would be great!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  2. List courses in Medical/Culinary field after 12th? -- [New]
  3. List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?
  4. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  5. What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?
  6. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  7. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  8. List best courses in non medical field after 12th?
  9. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  10. Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  11. What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?
  12. List of courses that can be done after 12th Biology?
  13. Courses related to Microbiology field for 12th Biology WBCHSE Board student?
  14. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  15. Which should I do along with B.Com in field of computer? List of computer courses I can do? I've completed 12th std with 54% marks
  16. List of PG Diploma courses in Medical field for M.Sc in Physics degree holder?
  17. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  18. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
19th October 2015, 06:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List courses in Medical/Culinary field after 12th?

Some of the Medical/Culinary course after the completion of your 12th Science are as follows:

1. MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

2. BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery)

3. BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery,

4. Physician,

5. Optometrists,

6. Dental Surgeon,

7. Pharmacists,

8. Nursing, etc.
19th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List courses in Medical/Culinary field after 12th?

List of courses in medical or culinary field after 12th:

1.B-Pharma courses

2.Dental courses

3.Bioinformatics

4.Microbiology

5.Physiotherapy

6. BA in culinary field.

Depending upon your choice you can select your course in the field of medical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?