1st November 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to pursue Master of Hotel Management for B.Com final semester student?

hello
i am in last semester of b.com...
after my b.com can i join for
master of hotel management?
kindly let me know immediately
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  2. How can I get admission in Master of Hotel Management in Taiwan being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I will have to appear?
  3. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  4. How to pursue CA after my graduation? I am a final year B.Com bank management student
  5. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  6. How to get into Tourism Sector after M.A Economics?
  7. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  8. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  9. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  10. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after completing my BCA degree?
  12. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  13. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  14. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  15. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  16. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  17. Can a Hotel Management Student appear for IAS exam?
  18. Can i do hotel management course after passing B.Com with 55%
5th November 2014, 09:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligiblity to pursue Master of Hotel Management for B.Com final semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am in last semester of b.com...
after my b.com can i join for
master of hotel management?
kindly let me know immediately
thanks and regards
Being a B.Com student you are definitely eligible to apply for Master of Hotel Management (MHM) course. Any stream students are eligible to apply for Master of Hotel Management (MHM) course.

The eligibility criteria for MHM course differs from college to college. You must have to visit the respective university to get accurate details regarding MHM course.

The applicant must satisfy the below criteria to get admission in MHM course,

➤ Applicants are required to complete Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate (minimum pass marks in case of SC/ST candidates) of this university or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by this university

➤ Those candidates who have completed professional courses like, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?