1st February 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

An engineer can pursue MA in Kannada or Political Science?

I am a BE(mech) holder; can i pursue the MA degree in kannada literature or in political science?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  2. Am I eligible for NET and SLET Exams after completion of MBA course from IGNOU?
  3. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  5. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  6. Tips and advices to pursue M.A with Political Science?
  7. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  8. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  9. When is the SSLC supplementary exam usually conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  11. Guidance to pursue PG Diploma in Personal Management from HPU being a candidate of Post Graduate in Political Science?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  15. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  16. What shall I do to pursue M.Phil in Political Science?
  17. When is the 12th public exam going to be held?
  18. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
5th May 2014, 08:08 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: An engineer can pursue MA in Kannada or Political Science?

MA (Master in arts) In Kannada which is the literature course which is the best course for the Kanadians. They are always very excited to do the master degree in this course. After this course the students can get the job in their states only as a schoolmaster or college lecture. The MA (Master in arts) in Political science is the most beautiful idea for the students who give the interest in the politics of India.

After completing the master degree the students can placed in a different types of govt sectors as a politician or a politician officer and many other posts. But you are a bachelor in technology student also in mechanical branch which is a royal branch. You should not leave the degree subjects but interest is the main thing. So from my experiences you should join the master degree in political science because our politics is very much bad. So you have to resolve it.

If you are interested in this course you have to go to the main website of the institution and fill up the form. After it you have to face the Exam for your Entrance. So study carefully and take admission in a best college to grow your future.
12th July 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelors of physiotherapy and now i want to do my masters from a top college where on the basis of entrance the fee structure is less....or there is any college where i can do my masters in correspondance
4th August 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am Journalism student can i pursue my Master degree in kannada language. I have extra subject kannada for two years in academic year.
8th October 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed BE in electronics. will i be able to join MA in kannada or political science?during my engineering i had no kannada subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?