4th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat for LLM(International Trade Law)? I want to secure admission for ME with this specialization in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat.

7th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat for LLM(International Trade Law)? I want to secure admission for ME with this specialization in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat.

Applicants should appear in any one of the following entrance examinations for the admission to study LLM (International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School.

LSAT India – Entrance Test

University of Delhi, Entrance Test for LLM admission

CLAT PG Entrance Test for LLM admission

Jindal Global Law School website link is given Click Here
7th July 2018, 10:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

In order to get admission in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat for LLM(International Trade Law), you will have to appear for one of the following Entrance Test.

LSAT-India entrance test
University of Delhi, Entrance Test
CLAT-PG Entrance Test

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?