6th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) from Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. As I am interested to do BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  2. How many BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats are available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  6. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  7. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  9. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  10. Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks?
  11. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  12. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 92.73% in SSC?
  13. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  15. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  16. How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  17. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
14th March 2019, 09:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

=> As per my suggestion, yes you should study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero-Space Technology and Management.

=> Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Science is an undergraduate Aeronautical Engineering course with four-year duration.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Science course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?