18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital for MDS course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MDS(Orthodontics) in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  2. Specializations available in MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  3. Job opportunities for MDS candidate of Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  4. Course duration and fee structure of MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Public Health Dentistry) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?
  6. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  7. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study MDS course along with admission procedure
  8. Job Opportunities for me after completion of BDS?
  9. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  10. Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  12. Procedure to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College? -- [New]
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  14. Admission procedure to study MDS(Public Health Dentistry) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?
  15. Scholarships available to study MDS(Public Health Dentistry) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?
  16. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Patna Dental College & Hospital? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Will I get medical seat after scoring medicine cutoff of 196?
16th May 2018, 04:29 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital for MDS course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Candidates have to clear the NEET MDS entrance examination to study MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital. All admissions under Government Quota & Management Quota filled by the Selection Committee – Government of Tamilnadu, through Common Counselling based on the percentile secured in the NEET examination. Candidates who have passed BDS degree from a recognized university and should have completed one year compulsory rotational residential internship or one year House Surgeon ship in a recognized Dental College are eligible to apply for the MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital.Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital
18th May 2018, 11:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

In order to study MDS from Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital, you should have completed your BDS from a college/university which is recognized by the dental council of India.

The admission to this course in the above mentioned college is done on the basis of marks secured in NEET-MDS examination. So, if you qualify the examination, then you can get admission for MDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?