24th July 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Hi, I am a student of BTech(Aeronautical Engineering). After completing my BTech(Aeronautical Engineering), I want to do ME(Aeronautical Engineering). Can I know my eligibility to do ME(Aeronautical Engineering in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  2. How many ME(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  3. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  4. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  5. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  6. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  7. Can I get any good Anna University after scoring 27 marks in TANCET?
  8. List of the colleges which are best for me after scoring 14600 in GATE?
  9. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  10. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure for M.E Structural Engineering offered by Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  13. Which Government Colleges can I get after getting 2586 rank in WBJEE Non Medical? Which is the best among them for Mechanical?
  14. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  15. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  16. Placement papers of Delloite? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  18. Eligibility to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
29th July 2018, 07:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Yes, you can persue ME(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing BTech(Aeronautical Engineering), but you have to qualify the "GATE" entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?