2nd June 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between MBA and M.Com?

Hello I am doing M.Com and my maximum friends are doing MBA. In my family and friend circle everyone believe that MBA is much better then M.Com. So, please tell me i choose wrong option or what?

5th June 2016, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between MBA and M.Com?

M.Com is mainly for those who want to go for a career as lecturer in a commerce college or research in the same field. It will also be a good option if you want to become a PGT ins schools.

MBA has more job opportunities with wide range if jobs available in private sector with a better package if you complete studies from a top college. Hence, choose according to your aim.
6th June 2016, 05:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I am doing M.Com and my maximum friends are doing MBA. In my family and friend circle everyone believe that MBA is much better then M.Com. So, please tell me i choose wrong option or what?

The MBA in Finance is better course than an M.Com course. The job opportunities and remunerations are high for the MBA qualified candidate than an M.Com candidate. The scope for the MBA is vast compared to the M.Com. After MBA in Finance you can work in banks, financial institutions, financial consultants, merchant banking etc. At present if you study MBA from reputed institutions then you can easily get a job in the market with good salary. So the MBA is better than M.Com at current market scenario.
7th June 2016, 11:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, it will never be wrong to do M.Com. You have not chosen anything wrong for you. If you have done B.Com course in Graduation, after completing it, you must opt M.Com as your Post Graduation as it is related to your field. MBA can be done after completing Graduation in any discipline. You opt M.Com, it is also good for you. Just concentrate on your studies and be successful in it.
12th May 2019, 03:31 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

MBA is better than M.com as it is just another PG. It may be useful for teaching professional and those who want to do PG . MBA is useful as if you are specializing and Mastering a subject say for example Finance , or Marketing or HR. More over instead of doing M.com you can try ACS, ICWA etc or MBA treasury or Forex Management
21st May 2019, 03:35 PM
Dexpert
Member+

This question troubles many students for career, which is better option....first see your interest..in which field you are good....dont see peoples opinion....your skills matter for your future...i hope you can understand your problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?