30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in ME in Communication Engineering in Anna University of Technology, Madurai. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  2. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  3. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  5. Course structure of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  6. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  7. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  8. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  9. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  10. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  11. After diploma which course should I take to achieve my goal of robotics?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 185 cutoff in medical?
  13. Which college can I expect after scoring 8342 rank in GATE?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 6752 rank in PGECET, CSE?
  15. In which colleges can I apply for admission in M.Tech in CS after scoring 266 in GATE with 79.71 percentile?
  16. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  18. Which colleges am eligible to apply after completion of GATE with 414 score in instrumentation?
6th August 2018, 01:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?

Entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai are given below.

=> M.E. Communication Engineering or Master of Engineering in Communication Engineering is a postgraduate Communication Engineering course.

=> TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.

=> As per my knowledge you should appear in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?