17th July 2017, 11:29 AM
1986lalit

List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?

I have completed BE Mechanical engineering and now want to study ME in Thermal engineering. Please send me list of colleges for it? Entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges affiliated by SPPU and UGC to study Autonomous Engineering? List of entrance exams to study it?
  2. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  3. Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?
  4. Which subject should a 10th student choose to study B.Tech in Agriculture engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?
  5. List of entrance exams to study Petroleum Production and Operation Engineering course? List of colleges to study this course?
  6. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college?
  7. List of entrance exams available to study Software Engineering course? List of top government and private colleges?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from government colleges -- [New]
  9. List of the colleges offering Thermal, Heat and Power, Energy System Engineering as a M.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government colleges offering Diploma in Automotive Engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  11. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) course in Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course
  13. List of entrance exams and top colleges to study M.Tech in Chemical engineering
  14. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Diploma in Electronics (Microprocessor)
  15. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  16. List of PG Diploma course for Thermal engineering student instead of M.Tech
  17. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  18. Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?
18th July 2017, 10:41 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?

M.E (Masters of Engineering) in thermal engineering is a 2 years post graduation course. It deals with the heat & cool process, equipments, controlling heat & cold and a detailed study of the temperature. The full details about the eligibility and list of colleges are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation degree in any related streams with a fair percentage from a recognized university.
- The universities conduct their own entrance test for recruiting the candidates.
- There are few entrance exams conducted by the government like GATE.

List of colleges in India:
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of a Technology (AVIT), kanchipuram, Tamilnadu.
- AD patel Institute of Technology (ADIT), vallabh vidyanagar, Gujarat.
- Adhiparaksakthi, Engineering college, vellore, Tamilnadu.
- Anna University of Technology, Madurai, Tamilnadu.
- Anna university of technology, tirunelveli, Tamilnadu.
- Anna university, Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu.
- Arasu engineering college, thanjavur, Tamilnadu.
- B.M college of technology, Indore, madhyapradesh.
- Bharathidasan engineering college (BEC), vellore, Tamilnadu.
18th July 2017, 10:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?

List of colleges offering M.tech in thermal engineering in India:

Adam's Engineering College
Paloncha,
Andhra Pradesh.

Aditya Institute of Technology and Management
Andhra Pradesh.

Alpha College of Engineering, Karnataka.

Aravali Institute of Technical studies, Rajasthan.

Beant College of Engineering and Technology, Punjab.

Delhi Technological University, New Delhi

Most institutes accept GATE scores and many of them conduct their own entrance test, based on performance in which candidates are selected for M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?