9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Anna University, Chennai for MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  2. Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?
  3. Course structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Anna University, Chennai for MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) candidate?
  5. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Post after completing B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology from AC Tech, Anna University Chennai
  6. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  8. Scope in B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology? Difference between B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology and B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  10. How to Prepare for GATE Exam?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 79 marks in OBC category?
  12. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  13. Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?
  14. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  15. Entrance exams to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology? -- [New]
  16. List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?
  17. Date of announcement of results of 1st level for Tamilnadu?
  18. How many AIEEE colleges and seats are available in Tamilnadu?
12th July 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Anna University, Chennai for MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates have to clear the TANCET for the admission to study MTech Bio Pharmaceutical Technology in Anna University, Chennai. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Engineering/Technology or Industrial Biotechnology or Petrochemical Technology or Biomedical Engineering or Bio Chemical Engineering/Technology or MSc Genetic Engineering or Biochemistry or Genetics or Microbiology or Molecular Biology or B.Pharm are eligible to study MTech Bio Pharmaceutical Technology in Anna University.
13th July 2018, 02:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?

MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai is 2 years on Camus full time course.
For admission to this course, candidates are selected on the basis of*TANCET score. Candidates who have qualified the*GATE*exam in the same year are given exempted from appearing in the TANCET Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?