30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?

Can I know about the structure of ME course in the specialization of Communication Engineering which is available in Anna University of Technology, Madurai? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  3. Entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai? -- [New]
  4. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  5. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  6. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 185 cutoff in medical?
  8. Which college can I expect after scoring 8342 rank in GATE?
  9. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE with 263 score?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 6752 rank in PGECET, CSE?
  11. In which colleges can I apply for admission in M.Tech in CS after scoring 266 in GATE with 79.71 percentile?
  12. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  14. Which colleges am eligible to apply after completion of GATE with 414 score in instrumentation?
  15. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  16. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  17. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  18. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
6th August 2018, 02:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?

Course structure of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai are given below.

The duration of ME(Communication Engineering) course is two years.

COURSE STRUCTURE

=> Modern Digital Communication Techniques

=> Modern Digital Communication Techniques

=> Advanced Radiation Systems

=> Multimedia Compression Techniques

=> Applied Mathematics for Electronics Engineers

=> Optical Fibre Communication

=> Microwave Integrated Circuits

=> High Performance Communication Networks

=> Satellite Communication

=> Cellular Mobile Communication

=> Internetworking Multimedia

=> Advanced Digital Signal Processing

=> Network Routing Algorithms

=> Soft Computing

=> Digital Communication Receivers

=> RF System Design

=> Network Management

=> High Speed Switching Architecture

=> Simulation of Communication Systems and Networks

=> Global Tracking and Positioning Systems

=> Communication Network Security
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?