30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Anna University of Technology, Madurai for studying ME in Communication Engineering. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee expenses of ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  3. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  5. Course structure of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  6. Entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  7. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  9. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  10. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Fee expenses per semester of MCA in Anna University?
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 185 cutoff in medical?
  15. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  17. Which college can I expect after scoring 8342 rank in GATE?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
6th August 2018, 01:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?

Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai are give below.

As per my knowledge, the duration of ME(Communication Engineering) course is two years.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹39,000

Second year = ₹39,000

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹78,000

Semester wise fee = 19500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?