16th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?

What is the major difference in the course material of Electrical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering? What are the subjects to be focussed more on for EEE students?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  2. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  5. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  6. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  7. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. Difference between electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  11. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  12. Difference between EEE and ECE? I am doing 12th class CBSE
  13. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  14. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  15. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  16. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  17. Is it possible to do btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
18th December 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?

i had completed 10 2 and i need to do jobs in regarding banks or government jobs , so please help me how to get them....
24th June 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?

I want to do hardware work in computer somewhat like Steve Jobs so which branch I choose ee, ex or ec.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?