10th August 2011, 07:10 AM
saibaba222

Sample papers and Previous year question papers of GATE Exam? How to prepare for the GATE Exam in short period?

sir, i am interest in pursuing higher studies so i attend gate exam. So plz send previous year question paper and sample question paper for my id. How can i prepare the gate exam in a short period of time?

10th August 2011, 11:57 AM
saurav9889

Default Re: Sample papers and Previous year question papers of GATE Exam? How to prepare for the GATE Exam in short period?

friend u have not mentioned ur stream still i can send u ec papers.for gate u should have conceptual clarity for which u should be thorough with your understanding of subject matter.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EC_2009_GATE_PAPER.pdf(215.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf EC2008.pdf(228.3 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf ec2007.pdf(442.7 KB, 93 views)
10th August 2011, 12:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample papers and Previous year question papers of GATE Exam? How to prepare for the GATE Exam in short period?

You did not mention the specific stream for which you require the previous year question papers of GATE Exam.

Here i am providing some of the previous year question papers of GATE Exam for different streams.

Go through them and make the most out of them.

As far as the preparation for GATE Exam is concerned, my suggestion is first try to finish subjects which you feel easy as you have very short period to preapare for the exam.

Put more focus on previous year papers and practice as many sample papers as possible.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5611_GATE_2010_Civil Engineering.pdf(198.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_2009_ChemicalEngineering.pdf(3.22 MB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf EE_2009_GATE_PAPER.pdf(476.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf EC_2009_GATE_PAPER.pdf(464.0 KB, 89 views)
10th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Harshita21

Smile Re: Sample papers and Previous year question papers of GATE Exam? How to prepare for the GATE Exam in short period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibaba222 View Post
sir, i am interest in pursuing higher studies so i attend gate exam. So plz send previous year question paper and sample question paper for my id. How can i prepare the gate exam in a short period of time?
hi
Their one trick to prepare the GATE exam in a short period
that is to read the Made Easy notes.
I am sending you GATE CS syllabus and Paper

CS-GATE-2010.pdf
Syllabus for Information Technology.doc
Best of Luck
10th August 2011, 03:36 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
GATE is a entrance conducted by IIT .This exam is admission M.TECH in IIT
that is related to other .
For GATE exam preparation for this exam you prepare your self well manner
i give you some question for GATE exam:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aptitude paper - gate2010.pdf(89.2 KB, 139 views)
File Type: pdf CS-GATE-2010.pdf(140.9 KB, 67 views)
10th August 2011, 03:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
GATE is a entrance conducted by IIT .This exam is admission M.TECH in IIT
that is related to other .
For GATE exam preparation for this exam you prepare your self well manner
i give you some question for GATE exam:-
16th October 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Please give me previous year mathematics question papers with solution.
16th October 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How will I cover the course of mathematics in three months? & Please give me the question papers of previous year with solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?