28th October 2016, 01:48 AM
Rontic

How can I get admission in top Indian Law colleges after completing B.Com from a recognized University?

Hello Sir, I want to know the procedure of getting admission in top Indian law colleges after pursuing B.Com from a recognized University. Please answer as soon as possible .

30th November 2016, 05:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in top Indian Law colleges after completing B.Com from a recognized University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rontic View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know the procedure of getting admission in top Indian law colleges after pursuing B.Com from a recognized University. Please answer as soon as possible .

To get admission in top Indian Law College after completing B.Com, you should apply to the law college for the admission. The graduates in any discipline with over 45% marks are eligible for the LLB course. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an entrance examination like CLAT. So you have to appear for the entrance test and score good marks to get a seat in a top Indian Law College. There are many law colleges in India; you can choose the top or favorite law college for admission. You have to apply online or offline as per requirements and follow the instructions for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?