1st July 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in any Government college with stipend?

Sir,
I am a BDS student and I want to do MDS in any Government college.
I want to know which entrance I have to give for getting admission in Government college with stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  2. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  3. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  4. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  8. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MDS in any Government college at Chennai?
  10. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  12. How to change dental college to do internships?
  13. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  14. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  16. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  17. Should I study MDS again if completed from unrecognized college?
  18. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?

14th July 2015, 12:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in any Government college with stipend?

You must clear the AIPGDEE Examination to be eligible to get admission to the course of MDS in a Government College.
If you are within the Top Ranking students in this Examination then you will be awarded with a Stipend.
So prepare for the AIPGDEE Examination so that you can get a good score and eventually you can get a stipend to pursue the course of MDS from a Government College.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?