31st May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of BDS and doing from Private college.
But I want to do my MDS from Government college.
Kindly tell me for getting admission what are the
entrance exams I have to face?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  2. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  4. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  5. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  6. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  7. Which branch is preferable to study in MDS after completing BDS?
  8. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  9. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  10. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  12. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  14. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  15. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  16. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  18. In which country I should study MDS and getting job there after completing BDS in India?
2nd June 2015, 08:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?

If you want to study MDS after completing BDA you have to appear in All India Post Graduation Dental Entrance Exam ( AIPGDEE ).
It is conducted by by AIIMS.

Other entrance exams for MDS course are :
  • Bangalore University MDS Entrance Exam
  • JSS University MDS Entrance Exam
  • Annamalai University MDS Entrance Exam
  • Vinayaka Missions University MDS Entrance Exam
  • Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute MDS Entrance Exam
  • Calcutta University MDS Entrance Exam.
  • Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
  • Institute of Medical Sciences - Banaras Hindu University MDS Entrance Exam
  • SRM University MDS Entrance Exam
  • Pondicherry University MDS Entrance Exam
  • Maharishi Markandeshwar University MDS Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?